High Tale Studios
Based in Rancho Cucamonga, California
March 2nd 2016
Acorn Assault is a game about the french revolution as told by squirrels adorned in powdered wigs. It is a 3D turn-based strategy game which is easy to learn but hard to master. Live your dream of being a fancy french revolutionary squirrel!
The original Acorn Assault game was created in a game jam for the OUYA console. The game released on OUYA with only the core mechanic which was a hit with the players but they wanted more from the game. The fans wanted to know about the story of these squirrels and why they were fighting each other. Since then, High Tale Studios has expanded the game to have a full story mode with bosses, improvements to the gameplay and cranked up the graphics quality. The full version of the game is nearing completion and will launch on PC, Mac, Xbox One, Playstation 4 and Wii U later this year.
- Simple to learn but hard to master gameplay.
- A story mode that will have you battling five squirrel bosses each with unique abilities.
- A dynamic soundtrack composed specifically for this squirrel-battling game.
- Nail-bitingly fun local or online multiplayer.
- The game has squirrels in freakin' powdered wigs!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Acorn Assault. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- "Acorn Assault does a fantastic job at building the suspense in a turn-based game."
- Molly Cushing, Ghost Volta
- "We honestly couldn't pull ourselves away from it long enough to write up a deserving review of the game until now."
- -, Ouya Brew
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
About High Tale Studios
High Tale Studios is a small independent game studio founded in 2012. We have delivered titles on PC, consoles and mobile. Our passion is to bring back multiplayer gaming to the couch, and we strive to explore the absurd in gameplay and design.
More information on High Tale Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Acorn Assault Credits
Developer and Artist, High Tale Studios
Developer, High Tale Studios